Respected Contributor

@Linmo  I totally agree but you do have to- as we say - give it a good try before you throw in the towel and leave even if no-one has asked about YOU.

Had I done a runner after a year DH would have lost his work, income., etc  as we had to earn our living no family back-up - so you hang in and give it a fair try and it has taken way over a year for someone to ask me re adjustments in a different country.  

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Linmo  I totally agree but you do have to- as we say - give it a good try before you throw in the towel and leave even if no-one has asked about YOU.

Had I done a runner after a year DH would have lost his work, income., etc  as we had to earn our living no family back-up - so you hang in and give it a fair try and it has taken way over a year for someone to ask me re adjustments in a different country.  

@dulwich I totally understand and am happy that your family made the right decision.  My husband is also an immigrant whose family made difficult choices, but in the end, they were the best for his family.  I hope that the choices that H & M are making are also the best ones for their family.

Honored Contributor
@Linmo 🙄
@dulwich. I responded to you on the thread where you posted about your adjustment. 👌
Honored Contributor
@Linmo Nope. That emoticon is rolling its eyes upwards not sticking out its tongue. I didnt criticize Meghan Sheesh. Dulwich's post sounded like Meghan's ITV interview remarks and I thought at first Dulwich was parodying that interview. Even Dulwich admitted it seemed that way once I pointed it out. For goodness sakes.....🙄