Respected Contributor

deb..........you hang in there girl and I'll keep good thoughts for you...........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Prayers (((((((Debfla)))))).

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor
Hi Deb.. Hope today finds you feeling better! Ready for Halloween? I am so happy you posted!! Last day at Disney and it will be the longest what with the party in Magic tonight. I'm ready to get back into my own ffishbowl and rest up.. Oh yeah laundry too. LOL. Thanks again to all for sending our Deb so much caring and thoughtfulness.
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor
That was nice of you to say dooBdoo..thankyouo
Honored Contributor
On 10/31/2014 spud188 said: That was nice of you to say dooBdoo..thankyouo

You're welcome, spud. We never know what battles others and their loved ones are fighting, do we. I hope you'll let us know how he's doing, if you feel comfortable doing so. Take care.

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
On 10/31/2014 Peachysue said: Hi Deb.. Hope today finds you feeling better! Ready for Halloween? I am so happy you posted!! Last day at Disney and it will be the longest what with the party in Magic tonight. I'm ready to get back into my own ffishbowl and rest up.. Oh yeah laundry too. LOL. Thanks again to all for sending our Deb so much caring and thoughtfulness.

I hope you're having a fabulous Halloween celebration with Mickey, Peachysue. Have a safe trip home.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

peachy, I don't know if you review jewelry here but Antonella just read one on air from peachysue for Steel by Design. Smile

Honored Contributor
Keep trying to post but not having much luck. Thanks, doo, we are having a great time.. Tired but having fun. Sitting on curb on main street looking at all the costumes.. People are so creative.. Nunya, that wasn't me that wrote a review.. Oh no! Two of me? Great.. :-(
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Frequent Contributor
On 10/29/2014 Peachysue said: OMG.. Deb! Bless your heart.. What a joy hearing from you. You have absolutely made my day.. I've been worried about you. Bear with me as I am posting from phone. How wonderful you are feeling bettter and thinking about chemo again. At least it wouldn't be like before but honey I can understand how you are feeling. Just seeing you post makes.my heart smile with joy. What a road we've been on huh? Well we're still heading forward and you gotta get those shoes! I've missed you so much! Thanks blue for posting to deb.. She's the best ever. Yes we are at Disney and our rears are dragging. Took tonight off and watching ghost hunters. Drove around campground looking at decoraions.. Some went way over board. We put a few things on our golf cart but it looks sad compared to some.. LOL. We'll be at magic kingdom Friday night as Tennessee volunteer football players and then come home Saturday. Hubby is leaving for Phoenix next week and I despise being alone since my neuro and fibromyalgia issues. But I keep plugging along and not saying much here anymore.. . Hugs Deb and you don't know how missed you've been!!!!

Oh peaches, I am so happy it went threw last time it would not.. I love Disney., Epcot is my favorite Love France!!! We have been there about 10 times not it is just to much $$$. Had a great time in vaca.We were going to singer Island in 3 weeks, But found out yesterday we need a new roof for $10,000.So that's on hold for a while. I am trying to do all we can now before they give me about how much it has spread & the pet scan of course.I hate being alone too. I would go nuts if Dan was not here. How R U feeling with the fibro?? That has to suc***. I wish I could get this da* feeding tube out of me!! I am not gaining any weight.. i have missed you so much not talking to you . But when I have my good days I will post.Hoping to know lot more Nov. 20th I want to thank all the other ladies that have posted & prayed for me.DOOboo you r very special to me thank you.Take care my friend peach.. Deb

Frequent Contributor
On 10/30/2014 raven-blackbird said:

deb..........you hang in there girl and I'll keep good thoughts for you...........................raven

Thanks so much Raven, I am tying... Deb