Frequent Contributor

Remember me ??? Sorry have not been on in a long time finally got a new PC & went to post on our thread & said it was closed. I have been hanging in there, Just very tired all the time. My weight is up to a whopping 97.2 I need to get to at least 95. The thrush is finally gone after 2 months & my mouth is so much better. can't really eat just real soft things & little pieces. Had a cat scan done & they were surpose to do a pet scan. Cat showed nothing,I cant have iodine so it was all done for nothing. The DR. was so Pi**ed still trying to get approved for the pet scan because I am in hospice it could take about another month. But I have good days & bad ones. Sure miss talking to you !!!!!! I did a 100% turn around after vacation. I am just thinking positive now. I go back to the oncologist Nov. 20th When I saw him 2 weeks ago he wanted to start chemo again, I saiid to him if you had 6 months & can be like I am now or you give me 1 years & go threw all the bad effects what would you do ? He said take the 6 months, I said now you know were I am coming from. Now he knows how I feel & he is a super DR the whole staff is!!! They love when I come in they think I am to funny. I made a beautiful basket for him for his birthday in OCT. He said no one has ever done that for him, & I gave all the girls a smaller one. I am still thinking about the chemo he said it would be totally different than what I did before. Hope you & DH are doing well & tell him Hello & I think about him all the time. Take Care my friend, Debfla

Honored Contributor
OMG.. Deb! Bless your heart.. What a joy hearing from you. You have absolutely made my day.. I've been worried about you. Bear with me as I am posting from phone. How wonderful you are feeling bettter and thinking about chemo again. At least it wouldn't be like before but honey I can understand how you are feeling. Just seeing you post makes.my heart smile with joy. What a road we've been on huh? Well we're still heading forward and you gotta get those shoes! I've missed you so much! Thanks blue for posting to deb.. She's the best ever. Yes we are at Disney and our rears are dragging. Took tonight off and watching ghost hunters. Drove around campground looking at decoraions.. Some went way over board. We put a few things on our golf cart but it looks sad compared to some.. LOL. We'll be at magic kingdom Friday night as Tennessee volunteer football players and then come home Saturday. Hubby is leaving for Phoenix next week and I despise being alone since my neuro and fibromyalgia issues. But I keep plugging along and not saying much here anymore.. . Hugs Deb and you don't know how missed you've been!!!!
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Hello, Deb. I don't know you, but I'm sending hugs to you. Hope you will feel much better day by day. Sending good wishes and miracles your way. Smile Blessings always.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Deb and Peaches, so glad you were able to touch base with one another. Deb no one can tell you what to do now, you have to follow your heart and gut feelings. I wish you the best.

Peaches, I'm happy for you that you feel well enough to do the Disney thing. Hope you keep feeling okay, hang in there.

((((hugs)))) to both of you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor
Hi Deb I am another one hoping you would post again. I posted with you last Spring when my sil was diagnosed with naseopharengeal cancer.Like you eating has been a real issue and he ended up with a feeding tube and still lost weight.His last scan showed his cancer was gone so he refused his last chemo treatment.He had gone back to work and just could not take anymore. He is not really putting on weight even tho he does eat. You sound really positive,that vacation was good for you. Please know that someone in N. Idaho prays for you everyday.
Honored Contributor
Thank you kind ladies. I am moving this up for Deb so it will be easier for her to find. Hugs my dear friend. Hope you are feeling well and having a good day, a real good day- you are very special!
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor
Hi blue! You didn't intrude what so ever! Never think that. I am very grateful you told Deb where we were.. I appreciate that. I know Deb appreciates you too!! Tanxs!!
Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

Deb! I just saw this thread. You've been in my prayers and thoughts. I can't tell you how happy I am that we heard from you, and to know you're feeling better. It does sound like you have an exceptional team, wonderful support. You have a tough decision to make, but I have faith you'll do what's best for you.

Peachysue, I'm so sorry for your pain, and I know it's hard when your sweet fella is away. You've both been so wonderful with the advice and information you've shared.

You're such sweet souls, so compassionate, always thinking of others. Don't forget to be gentle and good to yourself. Sending hugs and warm thoughts to you both.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
On 10/30/2014 spud188 said: Hi Deb I am another one hoping you would post again. I posted with you last Spring when my sil was diagnosed with naseopharengeal cancer.Like you eating has been a real issue and he ended up with a feeding tube and still lost weight.His last scan showed his cancer was gone so he refused his last chemo treatment.He had gone back to work and just could not take anymore. He is not really putting on weight even tho he does eat. You sound really positive,that vacation was good for you. Please know that someone in N. Idaho prays for you everyday.

spud, I'm so sorry to hear about your son-in-law. I pray he continues to get positive news, and will feel stronger with each day.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
On 10/30/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:

Morning Peach...I really didn't want to intrude last night {#emotions_dlg.blushing}... I wasn't sure if you were peeking in over here or not, and wanted her to see you had been looking for her.

Have a safe trip home Smile

You're a doll, Blue.Smile I hope she'll see the thread and read all the comments.

Here it is, Deb, and you can click on the title:

doobdoo- webbie please don't delete this..

started 10/22/14 by Peachysue

link goes to: http://community.qvc.com/forums/viewpoints/topic/475757/doobdoo-webbie-please-dont-delete-this.aspx