Honored Contributor

I just bought a pair of shoes and was given the option to use Paypal, which I think is great

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that this morning! About time. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Yes, I heard the on-air announcement yesterday that PayPal is now accepted.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Paypal for my Ebay purchases.  I did have one issue a few years back.  It was Evine vs Paypal.  Each said THEY WERE RIGHT.  In any case I never shopped at EVINE again and I learned to trust Paypal.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I will change my mind on an order if Paypal is not offered.  I love it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I tried to use PAYPAL this morning and I could not.  Called CS and they told me I still have to have a PP Credit account, which to me is the same as it ever was.  I thought, now, it would be like any other website shopping.  You click on PP, it takes you to PP, log in, back to QVC and paid with what ever accounts you already have linked to your PP account.  I still can't figure out what is different, new and improved. Why not just offer PAYPAL or both.  I see PPC is serviced by Synchrony.   That may be it.

Honored Contributor

I just tried to use paypal in the Q site. I had to pay in installments even tho it said just pay us $43.00. I would have to pay $7.00plus change every month till  its paid off. sorry I cancelled the order. I pay all at once  .

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

I just tried to use paypal in the Q site. I had to pay in installments even tho it said just pay us $43.00. I would have to pay $7.00plus change every month till  its paid off. sorry I cancelled the order. I pay all at once  .

@viva923

were you using speedpay instead of going through the entire ordering process?

i do believe speedpay defaults to using easy pays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein