Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a Q card, but why not set up an online bill pay account with your own bank? Your bank will pay "that bank" like they pay every other account you have set up, and if there's a problem, your bank will follow-up.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.

Valued Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

@Cinthy I had a horrible time last week trying to pay online, something I have been doing for years.  I have a brand new iPhone XR and a new iPad.  I tried opening my account on May 19, the day i was notified by phone my payment was due.  Payment was due 6-03.  I could not access my account the whole w/e.  Called QVC CS who transferred me to Synchrony.  My payment went from $38.00 to $93.  I exploded and the CS rep said it was all late charges.  I only had bought a pair of D and Co. beach pants since January.  Rep credited back the late charges, I made a $50 payment and told him if it happens again I'm closing my account.  Like they care.  I have Synchrony with Amazon and have never had an issue.  BTW, QVC CS said they had several issues last w/e.

Sounds like you missed more than one payment.

Occasional Contributor

Bootsanne.  Thanks so much for sharing your experience.  That's what I've been worried about...late fees being tacked on if I can't access my account to pay.  I have a fairly new phone and iPad as well.  Just unbelievable that I've been trying for a week and Synchrony cannot solve the problem.

Honored Contributor

Yes i have.  I had to call in and they transferred me to synchrony bank.m they said it wasn't  on their side, it was qvc.  One of the problems is a new pass word and sign up os necessary.  It would have been nice if we were told that.  For the last several months it doesn't take my password.  i have to get new pass word.  Last month it refused to change password.  It was a pain.  Finally when I had a minute, I called.  The problem wasn't paying.  Yes I could call in to Autopay.  The problem Is I couldnt get into my acct to do anything.  Just couldnt get it.

you can go to qvc.syf.com. And pull up acct or speak with someone.  They will walk through it online.  They were great

Trusted Contributor

@Cinthy wrote:

Do you pay a fee when you pay by phone?  Synchrony told me it was a $10 charge.

You do not pay a fee if you use their automated system, only if you speak to an actual person.

Trusted Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

@Cinthy I had a horrible time last week trying to pay online, something I have been doing for years.  I have a brand new iPhone XR and a new iPad.  I tried opening my account on May 19, the day i was notified by phone my payment was due.  Payment was due 6-03.  I could not access my account the whole w/e.  Called QVC CS who transferred me to Synchrony.  My payment went from $38.00 to $93.  I exploded and the CS rep said it was all late charges.  I only had bought a pair of D and Co. beach pants since January.  Rep credited back the late charges, I made a $50 payment and told him if it happens again I'm closing my account.  Like they care.  I have Synchrony with Amazon and have never had an issue.  BTW, QVC CS said they had several issues last w/e.

It never takes me more than 3 minutes to pay by phone using the bank's automated system.Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I have no trouble purchasing but cannot see my statement or pay bill on line.

Occasional Contributor

No there is no fee.  I do it all the time.

Trusted Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I pay online but use my banks bill pay.

I do the same.