Respected Contributor

wow, she looks great! i remembered her as looking a little differently.

Respected Contributor

I remember Patti well from back in "the day".  She was so cute presenting Quacker Factory with Jeanne Bice.  I read an article in a magazine QVC put out at one time that said she (Patti) loved to cook and how she had prepared all these beautiful dishes for LR's open house party. 

The next thing I began to see was Patti evolving into a LR clone. She began losing weight and saying that she didn't cook, didn't even know how.  She had a rather noticable "body enhancement" and wore some things on air that I was afraid for her. 

I agree with others that it wasn't the weight lose, or the body improvements, but the attitude.  One of the last shows I watched on QVC for a long, long time, was Patti doing Zumba.  I just wasn't impressed with her rear being shoved into the camera and wiggled around. 

I do hope though, that she has found her niche. She took quite a beating on these boards.  I think she moved to California hoping  bigger and better things were going to happen to her.  I'm surprised to read that she is in good ole Atlanta, Ga.  

Super Contributor

Did I miss something ..Patti Riley is on Hsn .. with IT cosmetics

Super Contributor

I didnt care for PR then; she ruined a Bobbi Brown show for me an I was ticked off. BB didnt look too pleased either.

It will be an easy pass for me w/PR and It cosmetics.

Valued Contributor

Jayne Brown once told her that she'd had too much caffeine.

Respected Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

Did I miss something ..Patti Riley is on Hsn .. with IT cosmetics

I just happened to see IT Cosmetics late last night.  Didn't recognize her at first.   Saw her again this morning.   She looks a little bit different to me.

Honored Contributor

Wishing her well.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Unpopular opinion but I really liked Patti. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Patti Riley

[ Edited ]

"That worrying is wasted time and energy. What will be will be. And that comparison is the thief of happiness."

This answer was spot on for me.....I just need to practice this more in my life!

I can't say I really remember her much....so I wish her well.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Interesting @SeaMaiden.  Great picture of her.  I didn't know she was one of QVC'c most popular host. 

@San Antonio Gal  My recollection is that she wasn't... I think that's pretty much a serious example of revisionist history... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...