Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

I remember when she was on QVC how these forums criticized her weight so much that she went on a diet to look better.

Now that she is slim she no longer works for QVC.

Please leave her alone now.

Her weight (small or larger wasn't the issue). She changed. I used to like her as a host, for many years.

Esteemed Contributor

I did enjoy that @SeaMaiden.  Thanks 😊

I enjoyed watching Patti on QVC and wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

@seedpie

The Clarks rep was Steve Mahoney - I also enjoyed his very low-key style.

Esteemed Contributor

I also used to watch and enjoy Patti's shows. Glad she found a great job and she seems so happy.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@ChillyTulip wrote:

PR became a legend in her own mind-----she thought she was going to take Hollywood by storm when she lost weight and left the Q.  Clearly that didn't happen.  LR, on the other hand, is making a killing and clearly successful.

I think Patti was trying to get onto Dancing With The Stars.

I don't think LR is making a killing.  LOL

@Bri369- What was she trying to do with Dancing with the Stars?  She's never been a celebrity so was she trying to be one of the professional dancers that dances with celebrities?

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@ChillyTulip wrote:

PR became a legend in her own mind-----she thought she was going to take Hollywood by storm when she lost weight and left the Q.  Clearly that didn't happen.  LR, on the other hand, is making a killing and clearly successful.

I think Patti was trying to get onto Dancing With The Stars.

I don't think LR is making a killing.  LOL

@Bri369- What was she trying to do with Dancing with the Stars?  She's never been a celebrity so was she trying to be one of the professional dancers that dances with celebrities?

No, she wasn’t trying to be a pro.  She was trying to participate as a “star”.  She was in the audience quite a few times too 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Patti joined the It Cosmetics team a couple of years ago.  She presents It Cosmetics on air on QVC-UK, and HSN. 

I've only seen Desiree present IT on HSN.  I had no idea PR was presenting as well.

I knew she had joined the IT team a couple of years ago but the last time I saw PR on HSN she was presenting that Beauty Blender sponge. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Oh, it was Beauty Blender for HSN?  My mistake.

She does It Cosmetics on QVC-UK, and The Shopping Channel in Canada.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

The Clarks rep was Steve Mahoney - I also enjoyed his very low-key style.

When Patti was on with Steve Mahoney, she acted like a teenager in love with her teacher.  She acted the same with the blond nursery guy.