Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Interesting @SeaMaiden.  Great picture of her.  I didn't know she was one of QVC'c most popular host. 

I don't think QVC knew it either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
Pattie and LR were very good friends, when they were both on QVC; shared a lot of off-camera activities, etc.
Honored Contributor

I miss PR and loved when she and Lisa paired up. That was worth watching. Now..not so much

Honored Contributor

She looks great.  She looks happy and it appears she is doing well.  Good for her.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Patti was an ok host.   Much better than the females hired since she left and I would prefer her doing beauty shows than Sandra Bennett. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Patti was a good well prepared host.  She did take quite a few "hits" from posters.  I am soooooo happy the moderators are putting the "whamy" on inappropriate posts.

Respected Contributor

I thought she was annoying--heavier, thinner--all the time.

I stopped watching QVC because of her.

Never really got back into the habit.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@ROMARY I should have put a ? mark after the vendor..It may well have been DB. I don’t think it was the weight loss Itself that bothered folks, it was her demeanor after she thinned down. 

Absolutely.......she became so full of herself and flirted w/all the men on air.  She became so unprofessional.

Respected Contributor

OMG. No. I don't care to ever see her on air again. Annoying. All. The. Time.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Patti joined the It Cosmetics team a couple of years ago.  She presents It Cosmetics on air on QVC-UK, and HSN.