Contributor

I was watching  the Q    in  early am  . I    thought I saw  Patti Reilly on      with Legacy    .       She has  matured .                 I may be wrong .                      

Contributor

Sorry, that was NOT Patti Reilly!  It was a representative from Legacy Hose.  

Patti Reilly shows up on HSN occasionally with the Blender Sponge....

Honored Contributor

Patti just announced she got a new job with IT cosmetics in Jersey City as Corporate trainer and director of education.  She mentioned she'd be on the Q, but in the UK.  You can see the post on her Facebook page.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I wondered what happened with her after she left the Q.

Trusted Contributor

She had a fabebook page/website that she stopped updating after a while. Sounds like her dream of going to Hollywood and becoming a big star-- at the age of 40+ -- dever materialized. Other than that, I don't think anyone knows.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

She had a fabebook page/website that she stopped updating after a while. Sounds like her dream of going to Hollywood and becoming a big star-- at the age of 40+ -- dever materialized. Other than that, I don't think anyone knows.

It seems most people do know.  There was a thread a while back announcing Patti's super promotion and if you read the posts prior to yours (specifically by GCR18) it explains what Patti has been up to recently.

She may not be a Hollywood Star, but she looks fabulous and I am sure she is making great money in her new position. 

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

It seems most people do know.  There was a thread a while back announcing Patti's super promotion and if you read the posts prior to yours (specifically by GCR18) it explains what Patti has been up to recently.

She may not be a Hollywood Star, but she looks fabulous and I am sure she is making great money in her new position. 

Good for her.