Regular Contributor

Why does Pat have the bangs in her eyes. I can't stand to watch her blink and just want to brush her hair out of her eyes..Why do the hosts go for trendy when classic looks better on them..come on Pat, comb them to the side..please

Respected Contributor

it's her hair, her choice.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I like them it looks young and fresh

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

JUST LET THE WOMAN WEAR HER BANGS THE WAY SHE WISHES.

YES...her hair her choice ....

Amazing that someone would post something like this.

Simple human kindness has lost its way in this world. UGH

Honored Contributor

I haven't even turned QVC on yet today --- and still, I'm voting with Pat.

I'm thinking the message "If you see something, say something" applies to possible danger, not to style.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

As one who wears long bangs, even I have to agree with the OP.  Every time she blinks, her bangs move from the motion of her eyelashes.  It's annoying to watch.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't see Pat but, generally speaking, it bothers me to watch someone who can't keep her hair out of her eyes, especially if she's continually pushing it aside.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat's bangs

[ Edited ]

@MaeE wrote:

Why does Pat have the bangs in her eyes. I can't stand to watch her blink and just want to brush her hair out of her eyes..Why do the hosts go for trendy when classic looks better on them..come on Pat, comb them to the side..please

It does not matter what you think looks good on Pat, it matters what Pat thinks looks good on Pat and what Pat decides to do each day. I do not know why this is so terribly difficult for some people to understand. 

Honored Contributor

It's not about you!!!  To some of you, yes, you don't like it and that is your opinion to state your dislike - BUT it's not your hair and not your call to want them to conform to your tastes!!!! Classy means  old fashioned look to me. While I don't like some hair styles, no one is forcing me to wear my hair that way.  I don't like the short spiked hair look especially on most older women but it's not for me to say "why does anyone wear their hair that way?" just because I don't like it!!