Honored Contributor

Re: Pat on exercise machine

[ Edited ]

Mind you I don't watch qvc anymore.  Haven't since 2001.  i buy online because i do not have patience to to watch them spend 20 minutes on one item.  But, I digress.  i do remember Pat though, as she was with the older group, back in the Kathy days.  I did see a pic of her on the boards lately, and she looked good to me.  Very pretty, she didn't seem heavy or out of shape.  But picture was of her standing, lol.  Why would she be a fish out of water.?  I think she is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pat on exercise machine

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree

I have to agree with you on that - and I'm smiling as I do so.  If I had to demonstrate one of those machines, they would not make the first sale.  And yes, they are selling the dream to make us all dream of being young and fit again.  Hopping on one of those machines alone, just isn't going to do it. 

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom

I think you made a good point that the hosts don't make with this kind of presentation...............3 years later and lots of commitment.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I didn't see the demonstration.....but i laughed because it reminded me of when the Q had Pat do the garden shows (for YEARS I remember her saying she didn't have a green thumb).....but when they had her the do those little craft segments in the garden shows (that were so bad)...i gave her kudos for the effort....

She may not have gardened years ago, but she loves it now. There are often photos of her flowers,veggies, etc., on her Facebook page. "While many love this season for the beach, I love the warm weather and longer days for my garden...I think the reason I love to garden goes back to my childhood. My Dad always grew lots of tomatoes, carrots and veggies in our backyard. Share with me your flowers and gardens!!!"

Pat's gardening blog

(Perhaps it's craft projects that challenge her, not gardening!)