Esteemed Contributor

I just tuned in to the Wen show and she is glowing.  I have always liked her, but tonight she looks so happy. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: Pat Looks Fabulous Tonight!

I noticed that too! 

Esteemed Contributor

Pat always looks radiant. She's a beautiful woman with a magnetic personality. She and Jane are still an unbeatable team on QVC. Brilliant saleswomen.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Pat looks the best I've ever seen her look. If her hair is the result of using Wen, I need to give it a second look.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Pat looks the best I've ever seen her look. If her hair is the result of using Wen, I need to give it a second look.

I like Pat, pretty woman...she has great hair to begin with...I bet she got it cut, colored and styled by Wen stylists...anyway, I'd be extra happy too!  I love the hair color!

Respected Contributor

She looked lovely.  I did notice the fake eyelashes ... a little over the top.  I just think when they look that noticeable, it detracts from the natural beauty of the woman. 

Honored Contributor

Pat is so pretty, inside and out. She seems very very sweet and down to earth...I really enjoy watching her! She has a beautiful head of hair too!