Honored Contributor

So one night last week I was surfing on the internet trying to find something ....actually, I was thinking about the host named Jacque Gonzolas and from there I ended up on youtube.com

Before I knew it there were many scenarios popping up about the various hosts that have left.

It was cute and really triggered my memory.  It went on to show some of the bloopers, etc.

If some of you have time, I suggest you go on youtube.com and see it all come up. 

It made me realize all of the people who've left there even in the past maybe 5 years!

Respected Contributor

Can you provide a link ?  Many of us old timers consider the 1990s the "Glory Days" of QVC.  Professional hosts such as Kathy Levine, Bob Bowersox , Steve Bryant and Lynn Tucker would grace our homes.  QVC was fun and innovative. They did 50/50 tours. You wouldnt see hour long presentations devoted to a vaccum cleaner. Sadly QVC went downhill when Barry Diller left QVC.  Now its gone to complete pot,  items selling at ridiculous prices, items shown over and over. No innovation whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

I was a huge fan of Kathy Levine and sooo miss the 50/50 shows. They were the best.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Can you provide a link ?  Many of us old timers consider the 1990s the "Glory Days" of QVC.  Professional hosts such as Kathy Levine, Bob Bowersox , Steve Bryant and Lynn Tucker would grace our homes.  QVC was fun and innovative. They did 50/50 tours. You wouldnt see hour long presentations devoted to a vaccum cleaner. Sadly QVC went downhill when Barry Diller left QVC.  Now its gone to complete pot,  items selling at ridiculous prices, items shown over and over. No innovation whatsoever.

@Reever-There isn't a link.  Just search QVC with the name of former host.

Esteemed Contributor

I miss the handsome, always professional Dave King. He and Lisa Robertson did a rendition of "Baby It's Cold Outside" that can be viewed on Youtube. It was quite tasteful. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Poor Bob Bowersox was prank called by someone who was buying "The Lid Lifter" can opener.  Bob didnt seem to get that this guy was pulling his leg.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I miss the handsome, always professional Dave King. He and Lisa Robertson did a rendition of "Baby It's Cold Outside" that can be viewed on Youtube. It was quite tasteful. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   I loved the way they did that song!  I liked Dave King a lot, too.  He was one of my favorite hosts at the time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   I loved the way they did that song!  I liked Dave King a lot, too.  He was one of my favorite hosts at the time.

Dave King went on to become an actor. I saw him in an episode of "Parenthood" years ago. Dave King and Lisa Robertson were rumored to be an item off screen but no one ever confirmed it.  I even emailed Mary Beth trying to get the scoop but she didnt reply.

Honored Contributor

I miss Patti Reilly,Lisa and Joan rivers.