Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Here is an idea that I've seen done with "broken"  or odd shells.  If the wind breaks any, replace with others.  Rustic, repairable and cute.

Image result for seashell crafts

Oh yes, I have windchimes too.  I like these.  MaRina gave me set for Christmas a couple of years ago.....it has beaded dragonflies on it...tall, and colorful with bells at the bottom.  I love it.  Right outside my back door leading to patio.

That was a wonderful gift. I have my hanging under my pergola just outside my back door Smiley LOL 

Love the beach and living close is a big perk.....that's why I picked Marina for my nic!!!

Love you missy!

Esteemed Contributor

Caught ya peeking, MaRina.....lol.  Love my dragonfly windchime you gave me.  Will always cherish that and think of you everytime I wander out my back yard.  ((HUGS))

Respected Contributor

shell garden wrote:

Caught ya peeking, MaRina.....lol.  Love my dragonfly windchime you gave me.  Will always cherish that and think of you everytime I wander out my back yard.  ((HUGS))

((((((((HUGS))))))) back at cha doll. 

Honored Contributor

@shell garden

@shell garden wrote:

Image result for animated seashell garden pictures

Little mermaid doll sleeping in a shell.

That is just so precious!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@151949 ......or anyone else who might be interested.  HSN is having clearance sales today, tomorrow and Thursday.  If you spend at least $50, you get free shipping.

Here is an Amedo Hand Carved Cornelian shell that is from Africa but the handcarving is done by an artist from Italy and it is of the Ponte Vicchio Bridge.

The item number is 082-772 and they have 20 left.  The HSN price was $129.95 and it is now on clearance for $69.95 plus free shipping.  Also on 5 easy pay with any card or 6 easy pay with HSN card.  If anyone is interested.  They will have their home clearance starting tomorrow (today is jewelry) so it may be gone soon.

AMEDEO Handcarved "Ponte Vecchio" Cameo Cornelian Shell

I might get one...pretty.

Honored Contributor

Thanks that is very pretty but far outside of my budget even on sale.

Honored Contributor

I do own a conch shell I bought in Key west that has a mermaid carved in similar to this.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I do own a conch shell I bought in Key west that has a mermaid carved in similar to this.

WOW, I bet that is pretty.  No problem.....just thought you would like to know of that being on sale.