Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  I thought about you all day today.  I let the dogs out about 7am today, piddled a bit and went back to bed.   It was in 50s.  Woke up a out 10am freezing and pulled up another blanket.  By 2pm it was in the 30's and damp since there was a very light mist all day.   We could get a little snow tomorrow,  Saturday, morning.  Freeze tomorrow night.  Craziest thing I ever saw.   Sorry you can't enjoy it too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  I thought about you all day today.  I let the dogs out about 7am today, piddled a bit and went back to bed.   It was in 50s.  Woke up a out 10am freezing and pulled up another blanket.  By 2pm it was in the 30's and damp since there was a very light mist all day.   We could get a little snow tomorrow,  Saturday, morning.  Freeze tomorrow night.  Craziest thing I ever saw.   Sorry you can't enjoy it too. 

@Kachina624    Hiya!    Well, our dust storm wasn't as bad as predicted..........wind only got up to about 30 mph.............but I spent the day like you did............under the covers with a space heater going.   I don't think I have ever spent a WHOLE day sleeping   In fact, I woke up a couple times thinking I was terminally "sick"........and wondering if I would ever get to wear the winter clearance items I ordered from Zulily

and HSN(!!!).    

Not a drop of rain in our forecast, and back up in the 90's by Monday.     Enjoy your snow......it's been about 4 years since we had a couple flakes..........di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  I think you often have a schedule like me... stay up most of the night, sleep half of the day.  Except for my dogs, it's very quiet at my house. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  I think you often have a schedule like me... stay up most of the night, sleep half of the day.  Except for my dogs, it's very quiet at my house. 

@Kachina624      I used to work graveyard........looked after my elderly mother by day, and went to work when she went to sleep.    After she passed, I retired...........but couldn't kick the night-shift hours.    I usually sleep from around 4 pm to 10 or thereabouts.     It actually works out really well during the insufferable summer........I can get (what little) housework done during the  cooler hours..........and hit the stores when they open.    Kitty the Fuzz is a real night creature, too!!!!!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  Our pets are good about adapting to our schedules.  After an initial inspection of the yard in the morning, my dogs are ready to go back to bed.  Lazy mutts!