Esteemed Contributor

Hey, Gigi, I haven't seen you here in a long time. Thought I'd tell you that Adam will be in LA doing his Original High tour in April. Looks like he isn't coming to Seattle or Portland, so I'm out of luck. He will also be in Vegas, but I don't think I want to go there for his concert.  Been there, done that.

Esteemed Contributor

Has anybody seen or heard from her recently??? If you have contact with her, let her know I sent this message.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Hey, Gigi, I haven't seen you here in a long time. Thought I'd tell you that Adam will be in LA doing his Original High tour in April. Looks like he isn't coming to Seattle or Portland, so I'm out of luck. He will also be in Vegas, but I don't think I want to go there for his concert.  Been there, done that.

Hi @RainCityWoman, I haven't seen @lovemygigi around for a while either. I've used her notification name in this post, so hopefully she will see it. @bruingirl may be able to get the message to her so that she will know about this upcoming tour. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging LoveMyGigi

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I used to have her email addy, but when I got my new computer and went to  lcloud email, in the transfer of information somehow I lost a lot of my address book. I have not seen her here in ages. We are both big Adam Lambert fans, and I wanted to alert her that he will be in her area in April so that she can get tickets for herself and her daughter. We got to know each other when I announced on this board that I was selling my Las Vegas Glamnation Tour tickets. She bought them.