Esteemed Contributor

Paging @Drythe!

[ Edited ]

Just checking how your trip and animal rescue went in SC. More flooding expected this weekend - the river by me is extremely high.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Just checking how your trip and animal rescue went in SC. More flooding expected this weekend - the river by me is extremely high.

@riley1

Hey Riley, hope you are well and safe!

Thank you for asking.  Good timing, taking a quick break > night time meds, cage / bed check & cleaning.

I'm close to Greenville helping receive and place animals whose owners couldn't move them, ones that were loose after the storm, and saddest, ones who were flooded out of shelters in Columbia.

Best to y'all WENNERS & GO CHAZ!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Wow you are doing such wonderful things for all those pets. I was worried about that. I am going to look for your other thread .

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@riley1

Thank you for asking.  Good timing, taking a quick break > night time meds, cage / bed check & cleaning.

I'm close to Greenville helping receive and place animals whose owners couldn't move them, ones that were loose after the storm, and saddest, ones who were flooded out of shelters in Columbia.

Thanks for rescuing and helping to take care of animals, Drythe. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: Paging @Drythe!

[ Edited ]

Hey Friends,

Wetter and wetter it is.  Blessings to the wonderful transporters who are moving these animals on to other shelters, it makes more spaces here, and gives those moving a better situation.  I'm praying they all find Forever Homes.

Hope you are all well and safe.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Bless you and your crew for doing such a wonderful thing for these furries. Yes, it rained here yesterday too!! 

Honored Contributor

@Drythe.  You need to go to the Among Friend thread, Bird's Nest Oct. 2015.  At the end of it is a picture posted by possummink of a male lion with a cub that will melt your heart.  I thought of you as soon as I saw it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@riley1

@riley1 and @Drythe I hope you two are doing well and managing through all of this. 

Drythe, bless you for all the helpless animals you are saving!! Make sure to take good care of yourself as well. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy