Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo . Hi doobdoo.  Thinking of you and wishing you a great Thanksgiving.  Hope you are doing ok.  Miss your thoughtful and helpful posts.  Take care, hope you are well.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   You know.Heart

Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon and Garfunkel | Lyrics to live by,  Peace love happiness, Water quotes

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Hope you are feeling better these days @dooBdoo .  I know you said you went through a rough patch not too long ago.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @lynnie61@Cakers3@San Antonio Gal, and everyone who added your generous hearts to this thread.   

I am richly blessed, and I'm reminded of that fact when I come here and find the gift of such a thoughtful thread.

I've had a recurrence of trigeminal neuralgia, with searing facial pain, and it's been hard to get just the basic daily activities accomplished.   I tried peeking in here a few times, but haven't been able to look at a screen for long and it's been hard to concentrate, too.

I hope you all know how special you are.

My love to all who read and post.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@dooBdoo   You know.Heart

Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon and Garfunkel | Lyrics to live by,  Peace love happiness, Water quotes

Dear @Cakers3.

This made me cry, for so many reasons I cannot adequately explain right now.

Yes, I know.   

I am so grateful for you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thank you, @lynnie61@Cakers3@San Antonio Gal, and everyone who added your generous hearts to this thread.   

I am richly blessed, and I'm reminded of that fact when I come here and find the gift of such a thoughtful thread.

I've had a recurrence of trigeminal neuralgia, with searing facial pain, and it's been hard to get just the basic daily activities accomplished.   I tried peeking in here a few times, but haven't been able to look at a screen for long and it's been hard to concentrate, too.

I hope you all know how special you are.

My love to all who read and post.❤️

I am so sorry that you suffer with this @dooBdoo .  I will keep you in my prayers and do hope you have relief from your pain soon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging Doobdoo

[ Edited ]

Doobdoo, I have not been here here since ShowMe passed away. But I was reading about you having to suffer from trigeminal  neuralgia and I am sending my sincere thoughts and prayers to you. My son has this and the pain brings him down on to his knee's. The first time he had a attack from this he really did not know what was happening to him. He now says he can actually feel when he is going to get the attack. He says it is like electric shock going through his cheeks. So know someone out here is thinking about you.  Cater

Respected Contributor

So sorry you have this affliction, @dooBdoo.  My sis had it for many years and took a strong pill, she never told me what kind but said her new doctor tried to get her to go off of it because it was habit forming and she threw a fit so I guess because of her age and she didn't abuse the medication, they let her stay on it.  She said she took it faithfully every morning and if she didn't there would be a world of pain waiting for her.

Wish you had that good doctor.  

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Thinking about you  and can always sense when your not here and in pain.

Prayers and (((hugs)))

We will hold hands crossing the street to the playgroundHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."