Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe. Did you get your Russell Stover candy?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe. Did you get your Russell Stover candy?

@Kachina624   No but the lady said it would be about a week late.  So it should go out soon.  It did change to in process.  Hope that is a good sign.   

I love being paged.  LOL  It makes me feel missed.  I do have to say all my other orders are comig through really good.  I will post when I get it===If I get it.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe.  In that case, I'll try to page you more often, if I can think of an excuse.  Another poster said she got hers and they were really nice. That's when I thought of you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  In that case, I'll try to page you more often, if I can think of an excuse.  Another poster said she got hers and they were really nice. That's when I thought of you.

@Kachina624  Ok Thanks!   Too funny.  I feel sure I will get them. I will post when I do.  

New Contributor

I'm having the same issue...ordered back in September and still haven't received them.  Last week, the status changed to 'Backordered' and I got an email stating the same...but then it changed to 'In Process' and they charged my credit card.  However...no updates since then.  If I get these after Christmas, I'll just have to return them...defeats the purpose to give Christmas tins/candy after the fact.  Fingers crossed I get them in time, though.