Respected Contributor

😀PROJECT RUNWAY Thursdays (Spoilers possible)

[ Edited ]

I watched the 'Road to the Runway' on On Demand,
looks like they have some interesting designers.

You can see the whole show on the

video at this
article:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/project-runway-road-to-the-runway-full-episode-the-125434964335.html

'Project Runway': Watch the Full 'Road to the Runway' Episode Now!

"The 16 new designers competing on Project Runway Season 14 have a long road ahead of them if they want to make it to New York Fashion Week.

There will be plenty of botched designs, sewing errors, feuds, and meltdowns.

But before all that even takes place, those designers had to work hard to earn a spot in the competition.

As Tim Gunn explains in Road to the Runway, “What you may not realize is that journey to get here is almost as challenging as making it to New York Fashion Week.”
You can watch the full episode of Road to the Runway above, one week before it premieres on Lifetime (Thursday, Aug. 6 at 8 p.m.).

Tim introduces us to the designers for the season, all of whom have the “talent and tenacity to secure a coveted spot on Project Runway.”

And we get a sneak peek at their design aesthetic and outsized personalities. One such hopeful is Edmond Newton, who has auditioned for the show since Season 1. He was heartbroken when he almost made the cut last season. “I’m a fighter and not going to give up,” he declares. Or as Tim would say, he’s making it work.

Road to the Runway premieres Thursday, Aug. 6 at 8 p.m. on Lifetime, followed by the season premiere of Project Runway at 9 p.m."

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ••• PROJECT RUNWAY Season 14 😀 •••

Thanks for posting! I missed the show you mentioned...and I LOVE project runway!!! I can't wait for the new season! 

Respected Contributor

Thanks,  very entertaining!!

Contributor

Thanks for posting the link! Just watched the entire show! Should be a good season!

I have watched every season, and am excited for this latest one.

Respected Contributor

I'd stopped watching.  But this one seems like it would be particularly good.

Respected Contributor

Re: •PROJECT RUNWAY Season 14 Sneak Peek VIDEO 😀•

You're welcome @Goldengate8361@karenann55 and @Justice4all!

I think this is a great and interesting mix

of designers. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched it from on demand this morning - after reading your post. Should be a great season....I liked the guy who was inspired by jellyfish (LOL - that's what I remember about him) and Lindsey - the relatively plain girl with black glasses (I think she is from Austen). Can't wait until Thursday night!

Respected Contributor

This season looks interesting.  It appears a few designers have established clients and are far from struggling young designers.

It does not seem fair that some are critiqued by only 2 judges, while others need the approval of 3 judges.

Respected Contributor

It was a fun watch. One of my favorite shows.

Joseph Charles can design my winter wardrobe! Love his work. It should be a good season!

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I just watched it from on demand this morning - after reading your post. Should be a great season....I liked the guy who was inspired by jellyfish (LOL - that's what I remember about him) and Lindsey - the relatively plain girl with black glasses (I think she is from Austen). Can't wait until Thursday night!

@Goldengate8361,

I liked those 2.  I liked several of them!

😊