Honored Contributor

Default size works OK for me on my laptop.

Respected Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

Guess I should have asked how many votes make the majority?

I don't think this is something that posters can set a rule for. People post however they like. We have the option of reading what we choose and ignoring what we don't 

Valued Contributor

Before this all happened, when on my  i-pad I could stretch the page to read the small font.  Now I can't.

So for me, font size 4 or 5 makes it readable;  I just skip over the post which strain my eyes and give me a headache.  

Really it's no big deal as this is only a shopping show web-site.

Honored Contributor

@Sylannewrote:

Before this all happened, when on my  i-pad I could stretch the page to read the small font.  Now I can't.

So for me, font size 4 or 5 makes it readable;  I just skip over the post which strain my eyes and give me a headache.  

Really it's no big deal as this is only a shopping show web-site.

@Sylanne. Yeah, no more stretching. I just skip over now also.

Trusted Contributor

@Ms tyrion2wrote:

@Shanuswrote:

I don't think this is something that posters can set a rule for. People post however they like. We have the option of reading what we choose and ignoring what we don't 

Yes, that is a given. 

But I don't believe @Shanus is attempting to set any rule. She only asked our preference. I assume out of consideration for the many experiencing the tiny font problems during this upgrade to QVC's site. 

I appreciate the courtesy, though naturally no one is obliged to change their font size to accommodate anyone else. 

All too easy to bypass posts that now appear as ant trails on a thread displayed in half the normal width while bouncing around like a jumping bean. 

To each their own and I hope they fix this soon. 

Respected Contributor

The default size is fine with me.  It's actually a lot bigger than what I have to deal with on my computer at work.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree  Your font size 3 seems small and light to me.  I do like to read your posts/comments tho.  For me a size 4 seems to be the best bet, but I am using a desktop so don't know how it appears on tablets and mobile devices.  No complaint, just an observation. 

Honored Contributor

@brewhahawrote:

Size does matter to some of us. Others will say it doesn't matter.

@brewhaha

Masters & Johnson said it didn't.

Years later they admitted they were not telling the truth.  Who would have guessed it?  : O >

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@jaxs momwrote:

I'm fine with the default size. 

in general, so am i.........default size works fine for me. i usually use a lapop. the HUGE fonts are really a distraction at times.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2wrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@Ms tyrion2  It was a joke....as in lol?