Esteemed Contributor

Re: PRINCESS GRACE'S GRANDDAUGHTER-IN-LAW

@Oznell  - thanks for posting these pictures.  I have not heard of her before, but she certainly has style and class.  Time flies - Princess Caroline is now a grandmother!

Beautiful family and unlike the English royals, they seem to not be in the publice eye so much,  at least in the American press.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell   Thanks, I enjoyed looking at those.  I was wondering if the red street dress she wore on the sidewalk with Hubbie and son had a selvage hem?  The hemline was little fuzzy on my computer.  It didn't look like it was just hemmed under.  Love the cut of that dress, so retro and currant

Valued Contributor

I followed their courtship and marriage and then lost track. She had a couple of gorgeous wedding dresses and was married on her family's private island in Italy, iirc. Very chic and romantic. 

Good looking family.

Honored Contributor

What a handsome family!  Beatrice looks so lovely in everything she wears especially the red outfits which I love!  Elegance and class just like Grace Kelly had when she wore her beautiful fashions!  Thanks for sharing these photos, it is always enjoyable to see how others express their fashion sense with appeal and flair!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

Great photos .... any idea how old this couple is?     

The Monaco royals' children grew up behind the scenes ... I didn't realize Caroline's children were that old!  

Honored Contributor

She is stunning...simplicity reigns.  Refreshing to see classic styling...thanks for the share @Oznell 

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty,  I was wondering about the hem also!  Might just be the photograph, but not sure.

@Tinkrbl44,  don't know, but I would guess mid to late 30's, perhaps...

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd,  same -- refreshing to see the classicism in dress, as opposed to sensationalistic grabs for attention we see constantly in 'show biz' displays....

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful pics....I adore that wedding gown, everything about it speaks to me! Time sure does fly, I didn't realize that Caroline's children were as old as they are. Thank you for sharing!
Honored Contributor

What a beautiful family! I love her fashion choices..Hubby and children are cute too!