New Contributor
Has anyone else noticed the price increases? 40 to 60 bucks for a t-shirt? 60 to a 100 for jeans..I live in a state with one of the highest inflation rates, and unless you are shopping at Nordstroms, brick and mortar are still cheaper.. prices won't go down until demand goes down.
Frequent Contributor

Unfortunately prices are going everywhere, not only here. Food prices also, it's inflation.

Super Contributor

I got a really cute pair of White House black market white jeans at Goodwill this morning for 5.99. They had the dry cleaning tag still attached.  Tickled me to death, I love bargain shopping.  

Honored Contributor

Prices on Qvc are not typical for many things found across the nation. It pays to shop around.

Trusted Contributor

Prices are ridiculous....

[ Edited ]

I find myself shopping less and less from QVC and HSN, the prices have become just absurd. I also find myself being super critical of every purchase because I feel if it costs that much it better blow me away and that's usually never the case....so back it goes.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Esteemed Contributor

@Bstswm  I shop QVC for decor and kitchen items. I've found better deals on decor items from Amz, Piper Classics, HL and Joann. However, no one is giving anything away. QVC seems to have better priced kitchen gadgets when there is free shipping; but, they often offer two of an item with a great price. But, I only need one! Need to ask family and friends if they need one.Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Redshoes07 wrote:

Unfortunately prices are going everywhere, not only here. Food prices also, it's inflation.

@Redshoes07 .  One of our local drive-thru burrito places here in Denver has raised their prices for a chicken burrito from $6.95 to 11.95.  Crazy to raise prices over 40% for a drive-thru.

And since El Taco Rey closed in Colorado Springs, don't really know of a good reasonably priced burrito / taco place any longer.  @SilleeMee did you ever go there?

Esteemed Contributor

One reason I follow the financials is to see how retailers plan on keeping their hands in my pockets.

Target, WM, Macys plan on targeting their  most loyal customers this year. Seems loyal customers spend more, a LOT more. Fewer sales, if any on household staples and food.

Article on CNBC today.

Esteemed Contributor

What bothers me the most about Q is the constant changing of prices from day to day.  One day they're one price and another day another. Betwen sales price, clearance sale price, etc., it's mind boggling.    I also don't like having to decide on so,eating before that  price goes up either the enf of the day or the end of the show  It's crazy.   It gives you whiplash

Esteemed Contributor

If you are looking for prices to go down,  don't hold your breath . This what happens as  prices are inflated everywhere  and your dollar buys less.  Food is really expensive