Esteemed Contributor

Just want to offer prayers to all in California dealing with these horrific fires.  I cannot even comprehend the devastation.  God bless those firefighters, some of whom have lost everything yet are still battling the flames.

Honored Contributor

Blessings for all in harms way.

May you be safe

May your loved ones be safe

May you be at Peace

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Amen, @grandma r and @Drythe.

A Gaelic blessing (my thanks to @Cakers3 for sharing this with us in the past):

"Deep peace of the running wave to you. 
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the gentle night to you.
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you.
Deep peace of the light of the world to you.
Deep peace to you."

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is a religious sermon

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because as it is religious

Honored Contributor

Re: PRAYERS FOR ALL

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Just want to offer prayers to all in California dealing with these horrific fires.  I cannot even comprehend the devastation.  God bless those firefighters, some of whom have lost everything yet are still battling the flames.

Your thread is still here, @grandma r.  Only 2 posts were removed, not the entire thread.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This whole thing is so upsetting, many YT'ers offerring up some interesting theories. I     feel horrible for these people, cant even imagine. This post was removed for what reason?

QVC Customer Care

@Thebig I

Our guidelines for participation in our Community Forums states:

To keep an atmosphere in the community of fairness, discussion of religion will be prohibited as a controversial topic. Wishing or asking someone for “prayers” will be allowed as this is an expression of comfort. Religious or controversial signature lines will be deleted.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure why it was found to be inappropriate.  I did message the moderator, and, now it is back.  For myself, any form of support and compassion for those touched by the fires is all we can do for now.  I offer prayers as that is what I do.  Regardless of faith, everyone who has suffered due to these fires deserves whatever positive thoughts we can offer.