Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was reading reviews on Fresh Step cat litter the other day, and many of them said they had gotten it free through PINCHMe.  I looked it up and signed up for it.  A lot of the samples they showed were things I would be interested in.

Apparently you fill out surveys, and then are sent a sample box.  I have tried to fill out at least ten surveys so far.  I answer about five or six questions, and then they tell me I don't qualify for the survey.  I have a feeling I'm never going to qualify for any of them.

Does anyone else do this?  What are they looking for?  This is frustrating.  I'll probably just unsubscribe if I'm not successful soon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Good luck. I signed up to do surveys for money once, and I seldom if ever made it into whatever group they were looking for to complete the survey. But do keep trying!

Keepin' it real.
Occasional Contributor

I have heard of these survey companies but I think I wouldn't want to put even more personal data out there than we do already. 

Honored Contributor
I think all they do is sell your email address to other companies that do the same....polls, surveys, etc.
Occasional Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I think all they do is sell your email address to other companies that do the same....polls, surveys, etc.

I think the same thing @lovesrecess.