Frequent Contributor

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN TODAY SPECIAL VALUE.  I LOVE THE HANDBAG, BUT I AM ONLY 5 FT.  AND THE CROSS BODY BAGS DO NOT WORK FOR ME.  I WOULD HAVE PURCHASED THIS BAG IF I COULD HAVE CARRIED IT ON MY SHOULDER.  I NEED AN 8 TO 9 INCH SHOULDER DROP.   MAYBE IN THE FUTURE THE VENDORS OF HANDBAGS WILL CONSIDER THIS.  

Respected Contributor

Re: PATRICIA NASH SPECIAL VALUE

[ Edited ]

looks like it would be a pretty easy fix to shorten the strap from a shoe repair place.  i don't think it would cost much either.  just sayin'

Respected Contributor

I'm pretty sure the leather strap can be shortened. But I prefer to wear bags as crossbody. 

As I travel through life I realize not all bags are for all people, or even for the same person at a different stage in life.

Honored Contributor

It does have a handle.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't wear my bags crossbody because I just find them uncomfortable for some reason. I don't like the bag rubbing my neck. I also don't like armpit bags either so I buy crossbodies and carry them as a shoulder bag.

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo   I heard Nash say shortening the shoulder strap was both possible and easy to do or have done.  Lots of pretty choices.  Hope buyers are happy.

Honored Contributor

I love, love this particular style. 

And the color choices are fabulous, imo.

I would love to have and wear all choices!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm 5'1" and would be lost without crossbody bags. I thought the P Nash bag was adorable. My hands are free to do what I need to do. It's been at least 8 years since I carried another style. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm 4'10" and 90% of my bags are crossbody --- they fit perfectly.

Mostly Dooney & Bourkes - and I have many.