Honored Contributor

2022 I4  BMW electric car.  We've been waiting so long for this.  We have a great electric car now (Mercedes) but our 3 year lease is coming up and we have to move on.  From Car and Driver:  New information on the car

BMW says the i4 will have the ability to travel up to 300 miles on a full battery. Along with a battery pack that measures about 80.0-kWh, the i4 will have a 150-kilowatt charging capacity that can provide up to 80 percent of the car's driving range in just 35 minutes.

2021 bmw i4 front threequarter

Honored Contributor

Wow!  Electric cars have come a long way.  I really like the look and details of that model.  

Lucky you to have an electric car when gas is getting scarce.  Enjoy your new ride when you finally get behind the wheel.

Respected Contributor

Nice!

You can use your Amazon refund for a bad delivery towards the purchase.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Re: Our soon to be new car

[ Edited ]

Wow!  Beautiful piece of workmanship/workwomanship. 

Design, color, everything.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new vehicle! I never bought a new car...

The last car I bought was a 1989 white Firebird in 1990 for $7,999. I still drive it today.

Love the sunroof, roll down windows and cassette/am/fm radio... Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Pretty, but I'm afraid I am bonded to my Jeep.  The love affair has been going on too long.   I know it guzzles gas and that' s fine.  I'm good.  He can carry my grandkids to the ballpark/football fields, climb hills, go camping with them, run through snow storms,  I also don't mind them getting messy in it since it's not fancy.  Which are things I wouldn't dare do in that BMW it's way too nice.  Enjoy your ride.   My life is still in the messy phase lol.  Maybe when I'm too old to do anything with my grandkids, nah even then I figure I will die with my Jeep.  

Respected Contributor

@Mersha I totally agree with you because I read that post yesterday.  Hope those "internet terrorists" don't take down the electric grid like they did with the gas pipeline in the SE part of the country. 

I wondered if this post is a way for someone to brag about what they have.   

Honored Contributor

Very Nice!

Honored Contributor

Very nice!  Must be very expensive

Honored Contributor

I think it would look cool in black with a red stripe. 

I also agree that it is bizarre that our infrastructure is being attacked from afar and entire pipelines shut down and no one seems to care.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr