Esteemed Contributor

20220606_122258.jpg

I missed the short step from our carport to the deck, rolled my ankle, and went totally down.  This was a few weeks ago.  I should have seen my foot doctor then (rather than my scheduled appointment today).  Need to immobilize it for 3 weeks.  😭

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Ouch is right! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Oh no @MamaWick !

Hope you have a speedy recovery.  That looks very painful.  I am sorry.   Heart

Honored Contributor

wishing you a quick and full recovery

Esteemed Contributor

Hope you feel better soon!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

OUUUCH!!! I had a similar situation happen a few years ago and know you are going through a lot of pain!!!!  Wishing you a SPEEDY & QUICK RECOVERY!!! Please take care of yourself.....What kind of "nurse" is Princess Willow????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick, Oh, I am so sorry!  I hope you are much better soon.  Falls are easy to happen, and slow to recover from.

I have had my share and am paranoid about falling.  

Honored Contributor

Oh no @MamaWick!

That looks so painful!

Did you break some bones? It looks like it.

You will have to go out and sit in your chair and have your sweet deer give lick the wounds healing and make it better! And Willow too (or maybe not if she is still teething!).

I'm so glad you went to the doctor finally. 

I wish they would give 2 boots because after awhile your back and hip start hurting walking lopsided so watch out for that.

Feel better soon!How Well Can A Deer Really See? - The Swift Lift

20220515_155653.jpg

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear, feel better.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear about your accident and know you will be as good as new soon!  Rest and relax, MamaWick, all will be well!