Regular Contributor

I have been pretty lucky about receiving my orders until recently, and I have a couple of questions. I have had a order in process forever. All the sudden when I checked it was on back order. Okay then 24 hours later it was back to in process with a delivery date of 9/24.  Does that mean that the item is likely in proces and I will receive it, or do you think it was just changed back to what it said originally? Also over the last couple of months I havent ordered alot. And two  of the items I orders I received had no envelope inside or out , Just the item in a box, is this something new. Makes it harder to return with no slip to fill out.  Also the first item I mentioned said it is in stock. I have 2 orders currently , one processing for a long time and the other on advanced order. Just wondering what to expect, do you usually receive them? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Very good questions, you should ask Customer Service.

Valued Contributor

I have received several orders from Valerie that did not have any packing slips in it, two arrived yesterday! During the summer many of us had issues with our orders and not all of them were delivered. Many took a month to be delivered Call  customer service to see what info they can give you. I think the shipping issues have improved greatly since the summer.

Frequent Contributor

I just had a sad ordering experience.  Some glitch had caused my order to get stuck and I saw a message on the order to contact CS.  I don't know when that message appeared because I didn't get an email.  I did a chat with CS when I saw it and the rep was able to "unstick" the order and it appeared like it was fixed.  It was for a lovely IM pima long sleeve shirt in two colors:  pink and red.  I finally got the pink one and when I checked the contact CS was still on the red item.  I just contacted CS and the rep was helping me when I discovered that the red one has sold out in my size.  Very disappointing.  Such a great shirt, btw!  I've had some other issues with exchanges and the Post Office but CS was able to help me with those three separate issues.  Best wishes!

Trusted Contributor

@brancare wrote:

I have been pretty lucky about receiving my orders until recently, and I have a couple of questions. I have had a order in process forever. All the sudden when I checked it was on back order. Okay then 24 hours later it was back to in process with a delivery date of 9/24.  Does that mean that the item is likely in proces and I will receive it, or do you think it was just changed back to what it said originally? Also over the last couple of months I havent ordered alot. And two  of the items I orders I received had no envelope inside or out , Just the item in a box, is this something new. Makes it harder to return with no slip to fill out.  Also the first item I mentioned said it is in stock. I have 2 orders currently , one processing for a long time and the other on advanced order. Just wondering what to expect, do you usually receive them? Thanks

Yes, yes, and yes.  It is normal.

Regular Contributor

I did talk to C.S she really had no information, at that timeit just said it was processing, and she said the shipment was delayed even though it said in stock. Then it went to back order and now it is in process, with a delivery date of Sept 24th.  Thanks Ladies I cant cancel so I guess I am stuck