Respected Contributor

Ordering on line....not great

I ordered 4 valances online and returned to Macys.  I only got credit for one even though they were all returned in the same box that they came in.  I got through on the phone and was told they would take care of it and it did not happen. Now I cannot get through on the phone and they do not take emails.  I have a feeling that that money is gone.  Now we are reluctant to order anything except for Walmart.  Now that QVC is tanking, I may not order anything else from them. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordering on line....not great

DD was at a local WalMart yesterday and they are back to not accepting clothing returns/exchanges, so keep that in mind when ordering any clothing items from WalMart.

The WalMart online site also discloses that no returns/exhanges on clothing are being accepted at this time.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chiclet   I had an issue with Macys a few years ago when they sent me the wrong comforter.  Live chat was a joke (I honestly think it was a computer bot) so I had to go into the store and speak to a human that way who took care of it on the spot.  You might want to give their in store customer service a go.    

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I ordered 4 valances online and returned to Macys.  I only got credit for one even though they were all returned in the same box that they came in.  I got through on the phone and was told they would take care of it and it did not happen. Now I cannot get through on the phone and they do not take emails.  I have a feeling that that money is gone.  Now we are reluctant to order anything except for Walmart.  Now that QVC is tanking, I may not order anything else from them. 

@chiclet   What in the world gives you the idea that QVC is tanking?  They've implemented measures to keep from tanking.  Please lose and don't spread that attitude.  Most retailers are taking similar measures.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment