Trusted Contributor

@Diva on The Q  we get stamp's and check's from sam's club, the checks are personalized and cheaper than banks. 

Super Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I am so frustrated.  On 9/21 I ordered two books of stamps from USPS.  I still haven't received them.  I just called the 1-800 # and they said that due to Covid-19 no one was taking calls about orders.  It said to go to my account and click on activity, which I did.

It shows that I ordered stamps months ago but doesn't have my recent order.  I guess I'm out that money since I don't have a customer service agent to help me.  They don't send receipts or order verifications when you place an order.  

This is so frustrating.  Our local post office doesn't usually have the stamps that I want.

I ordered my Forever Stamps from Etsy. I always order the American flag & they have numerous vendors that have different ones. I ordered about a month ago & received them within 5 days. Go to Etsy Forever Stamps.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Diamonds22 .  I just checked, and their book of 20 stamps of Our Lady of Guapulo, which is one of the books I've wanted, is $20.98.  That's almost twice what it costs at the post office.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack : You might try going to the post office in person and resolving it that way. Since your recent order doesn't show on the website, did you ever get a confirming email?  Was your CC actually charged or is it still showing as pending on your account? The order may never have been processed.

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@NickNack : You might try going to the post office in person and resolving it that way. Since your recent order doesn't show on the website, did you ever get a confirming email?  Was your CC actually charged or is it still showing as pending on your account? The order may never have been processed.

@Buffalogal47  and everyone, I figured out what happened.  This morning I realized that the $9.60 that was charged to my credit card wasn't a large enough amount to be for two books of stamps.  It was for a package that I mailed.

I never got a confirmation email from the post office, and my credit card wasn't charged.  I have reordered the stamps and did get a confirmation email this time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Buffalogal47  and everyone, I figured out what happened.  This morning I realized that the $9.60 that was charged to my credit card wasn't a large enough amount to be for two books of stamps.  It was for a package that I mailed.

I never got a confirmation email from the post office, and my credit card wasn't charged.  I have reordered the stamps and did get a confirmation email this time.

@NickNack - I was going to as you about that charge amount when you posted about it.  It didn't seem right to me, but for some reason, I didn't reply back.

I'm glad you got it figured out and reordered. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I order mine on Amazon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

Hurray! A happy ending. Woman Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I order mine on Amazon

---------------

I have ordered stamps from Wal Mart...easy process and no problems.