Respected Contributor

I ordered stamps from Sam's Club, including Christmas stamps, and received them in  3 days. Also got 3 percent at Rakuten.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack. Did you use a credit card?  If so, there should be a record there.  I'd contact my bank if you used a CC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NickNack. Did you use a credit card?  If so, there should be a record there.  I'd contact my bank if you used a CC.

@Kachina624   Yes, I used a credit card.  I just looked it up to make sure it was on there.  If I don't get an email response I will contact my credit card company about this.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I am so frustrated.  On 9/21 I ordered two books of stamps from USPS.  I still haven't received them.  I just called the 1-800 # and they said that due to Covid-19 no one was taking calls about orders.  It said to go to my account and click on activity, which I did.

It shows that I ordered stamps months ago but doesn't have my recent order.  I guess I'm out that money since I don't have a customer service agent to help me.  They don't send receipts or order verifications when you place an order.  

This is so frustrating.  Our local post office doesn't usually have the stamps that I want.

@NickNack - when I order online, which is 100% of the time, I always get an email confirmation.  Did you check your credit card account or bank account to make sure the order really went through?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac Hey Hey Hey....................you're ready for the Disney Christmas Parade. 

I'll stick with the Flag.....................go Road Runner!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I am so frustrated.  On 9/21 I ordered two books of stamps from USPS.  I still haven't received them.  I just called the 1-800 # and they said that due to Covid-19 no one was taking calls about orders.  It said to go to my account and click on activity, which I did.

It shows that I ordered stamps months ago but doesn't have my recent order.  I guess I'm out that money since I don't have a customer service agent to help me.  They don't send receipts or order verifications when you place an order.  

This is so frustrating.  Our local post office doesn't usually have the stamps that I want.

@NickNack - when I order online, which is 100% of the time, I always get an email confirmation.  Did you check your credit card account or bank account to make sure the order really went through?

@gidgetgh   Yes, I checked my credit card.  $9.60 was posted to my account on 10/5.  I've ordered a lot, too, and this has never happened to me.  I don't remember if I've gotten confirmations in the past, but I didn't this time.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I order stamps from the USPS all the time. I always get an email confirmation of the order when it is placed.  I also always get email notification when they ship out.  I ordered  a BUNCH of Christmas stamps about 2 weeks ago, I received them late last week.

I have never had a problem with ordering from them.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Update:  I heard back from my email inquiry.  They basically gave me another email address to contact and told me how to get my order information from my account.  I had already tried that, and the order doesn't show up.

They also said that they were aware of problems with the postal store and were working on them.  I really want these stamps and will go to the post office to see if they have them.  I'm afraid to order again.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordering Stamps

[ Edited ]

We get our stamps at Costco. There is a discount on them. Five booklets of 20 stamps each. They are the forever stamps so you don't get choice of designs....100 stamps last us a long time.

Respected Contributor

@froggy: I wasn't aware that Sam's Club sold stamps. Good to know!