Esteemed Contributor

Order received that I did not order. MYSTERY

I check carefully my orders that I have made.i HAVE BEEN BUYING LESS AND LESS FROM THE Q.   I had a few days lapse in my vigilance.  And then a package came and inside was a set of PINK pajamas... ANYBODY brand.  I checked and saw the order listed.  And I also checked the choices and I know I woulld have chosen another color or pattern.  So my question:  Has anyone ever gotten an order that they did not make?  Yes, I can return it.  But in these crazy times I am very concerned as well as curious how this happened.  It was made on my credit card and by me to me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Order received that I did not order. MYSTERY

I say that's impossible.  

Check back on your e-mails for order confirmation, surely you would of known you placed the order and on top of it, the Q sends a shipping confirmation so that's 2 e-mails that would of notified you something was coming.

I received somebody else's order with my name on the outside of the package but I kindly returned.

Super Contributor

Sleepwalking is possible. Maybe this is sleepshopping???? Maybe put a camera on your computer or phone to see who's making the purchases. Either sleepshopping or someone else in your household is ordering. 

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu Did you check the order number with the orders listed for your account?  Maybe you ordered a different item and were sent the PJs by mistake.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu   Yes, I've gotten orders sent to my address in error.  Check the invoice and see if someone else's name and address is on it.  That was the case in my instance. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Are you sure it was not a bill to-ship to from a friend or family member?  This year I have been sending occasional gifts to family and friends.  Only one person found my name on the paperwork in the " package."  I have a friend who soon will get a Halloween decoration currently on Advance Order.  Unless recipients mention a package, I let the surprises remain mysteries.

Trusted Contributor

I got a package once from a craftsperson on Etsy. I opened it and it was a lovely cutting board with a sculpted name along one edge--and it wasn't my name! I finally got to the bottom of who sent me the gift and then who got the one I was supposed to get. We traded and all turned out okay. 

So you may have placed an order but gotten someone else's contents. 

Are there scammers and thieves who want pink pajamas? I wonder. Just in case, I hope you alerted your credit card company.

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I check carefully my orders that I have made.i HAVE BEEN BUYING LESS AND LESS FROM THE Q.   I had a few days lapse in my vigilance.  And then a package came and inside was a set of PINK pajamas... ANYBODY brand.  I checked and saw the order listed.  And I also checked the choices and I know I woulld have chosen another color or pattern.  So my question:  Has anyone ever gotten an order that they did not make?  Yes, I can return it.  But in these crazy times I am very concerned as well as curious how this happened.  It was made on my credit card and by me to me. 

I got an order that I did NOT order but not from QVC.  It was from amazon.  It was our address with the neighbor's, tenant's name on it.  I called them, they did nothing, they did not want it back, I closed my account with them. My husband has one with them.

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Oh, but yes. I ordered Legacy Velvet Leggings, size M, on easy pay. I recieved blue jeans  size2x, with a womans name in Tn. sent them back, called , nice Lady said I'm sorry we still have your size, I will reorder, and since you have already paid for them , it will not be charged again.Yesterday I recieved a pkg. the full print of the pants, no charge, but it was something with big flowers on it, looked like a pillow cover. when I put the number on the pkg. in, the computer said  . not known. So  I have a pair of pants paid for but  called again this morning, poor girl was like agast. I wrote real big on the return, THIS IS NOT BLACK PANTS.  who knows if I'll ever get them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have received a few packages over the years from a few different companies that were delivered to my house accidentally. The correct address is usually very similar to my address. 

I also received a package from the Q once with an item I never ordered. I hadn't placed an order in quite awhile when that mystery package arrived.