If a tracking number has not been sent, why can’t I cancel ? It’s been delayed and yet item is listed in stock, offered at a lower price and free shipping and handling. Customers beware. QVC is not about customer care. They have become glorified middle men that mark up. Contact manufacturers directly. Shame on you QVC!
Frequent Contributor

I agree...I had an order sitting in process for a week. Called CS said they could not cancel,  in process of shipping but I could call back in a few days. I called two days later and CS said could not cancel, too far..ready to ship. I happen to look at my computer the next morning and product had gone to back order. So I immediately was able to cancel, thank God. But for 4 days CS was telling me it was in the process to ship, which of course was WRONG. Get it together QVC, you are going to lose a lot of business this holiday season. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mina3889 wrote:
If a tracking number has not been sent, why can’t I cancel ? It’s been delayed and yet item is listed in stock, offered at a lower price and free shipping and handling. Customers beware. QVC is not about customer care. They have become glorified middle men that mark up. Contact manufacturers directly. Shame on you QVC!

Call CS and request a price adjustment.  They will tell you they can't do it until it ships, but ask them to mark it so that you get the new price, free S+H, then.  I would do that.  You can email the social team if you prefer.  I am sure you can find the email somewhere in here, or check the customer care forum.

Honored Contributor

By the time the tracking number is assigned, it is ready to ship and I would say too late to cancel.

But, I believe there are orders sitting in the system waiting for the fulfillment center to ship.  Until then, I see no reason why they can't be cancelled.

I think QVC doesn't want to cancel because they see that as losing a sale; although, I would think it generates more returns.