Frequent Contributor

When I originally posted this, someone from the Q contacted me immediately for the order # and said they would try to help.

They cancelled the order so I am good with that.

I am wondering after hearing from others is this just going to be a new Q Policy?  I don't really cancel many orders but I sure think if cancellation is offered  it needs to work properly.

I don't really use express order anymore as is usually is not express.

I was grateful for Alice from the Q who helped me out in a really timely fashion.

New Contributor

I have had this inability to cancel an order happen to me a few times. Just this morning, it was less than 12 hours and I couldn’t cancel it. I tried calling customer support and they said because it’s getting close to Christmas they’re trying to process things faster but I kind of don’t buy that. I had something a few weeks ago I tried to cancel quickly and had the same situation and it wasn’t even shipped for 3 to 5 days after that. I think it’s a difference in the ability to let you cancel. 

Honored Contributor

@MAIZEY wrote:

WOW, I recently ordered a Carol Hochman set.  Within the hour I saw they had a Flash Easy Pay.

I put in a cancellation and got the message saying because they process orders so quickly they could not quarantee cancellation.  And they would let me know in two business days.

What the Heck, an hour?  Really? I am sure not getting any of these "quickly processed orders".  Is this just another way the Q can rob you?

I don't cancel many orders, wondering if this is a fluke or if others have had this happen.

Smiley Frustrated

@MAIZEY

There are two morals to this story ......  first, be sure you actually want something before ordering (you did that).  Secondly, if only minutes have passed and you want to cancel, call Customer Service and speak to a Human.   Woman LOL