Frequent Contributor

WOW, I recently ordered a Carol Hochman set.  Within the hour I saw they had a Flash Easy Pay.

I put in a cancellation and got the message saying because they process orders so quickly they could not quarantee cancellation.  And they would let me know in two business days.

What the Heck, an hour?  Really? I am sure not getting any of these "quickly processed orders".  Is this just another way the Q can rob you?

I don't cancel many orders, wondering if this is a fluke or if others have had this happen.

Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Happens to me too. Don't know if it has happened after only 1 hour - but has happened not much longer. While I appreciate the fact that the Q wants quick turnaround on orders, that doesn't happen. You try to cancel something and it says you can't because already in process - but it will sit online in process 4 or 5 days before it ships. That is the part that annoys me.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MAIZEY, I am sorry that happened. What was the item number I will try and help.

Honored Contributor

@MAIZEY  If you would have called Customer Service they would have helped you immediately and honored the easy pay.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Re: Order Cancellation

[ Edited ]

The order I tried to cancel is  Edited to remove personal info (O#)

I immediately reordered on Easy Pay.

Thank you, If you can help that would be great.

J

Frequent Contributor

That is probably what I should have done.  Thanks for mentioning it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MAIZEY, I have canceled the order for A302146 without Easy Pay. The order for the same item with Easy Pay is in Process

Honored Contributor

I have had this happen too, 30 minutes and could not cancel. The Q was nice after i received the items that if I wanted I could send it back at my own expence. I just kept the items, I use what I ordered daily. Just easier to keep.

Frequent Contributor

@MAIZEY I completely understand your frustration!  I placed an Express shipping order on 4/30/18 with a EDD of 5/03/18 which is today. Well my "Express" order still has not even been shipped out to me yet and they cannot seem to cancel the order so now I am forced to wait until they ship it whenever they feel like it and fool with returning back to them for a refund. All of which is going to be a lengthy process when they could have just cancelled the order. I have been trying for 3 days to cancel the order. Like you I tried to cancel and got the message cannot be cancelled due to order in process. Well it has been in process for 3 days now and no ship date in sight. Just been told to wait until the 8th to see if anything happens. Again I state this WAS an Express Shipping order- Delivery within 2 business days..Woman Sad

Frequent Contributor

Thank You so much!