Trusted Contributor

If you leave reviews on their website, starting May 22 it will no longer be anonymous.  They will show your name and if you have a profile pic that will be shown as well on all your previous reviews, not just new ones going forward.

You can go to their "Help" section for help to delete your review history and pic if you choose to do so.  

From what I have read here on the forums, it appears that QVC has started to do that with posting real names in reviews. 

Esteemed Contributor

That is interesting! A few posters here have reported this issue recently, but others including myself checked our reviews and there have been no changes.🤔 Someone suggested it might be a glitch, while others have reported it. It will be interesting to see what the results are! I think this should be optional.😁

I would wager Open Table will likely lose some business as not everyone is keen on the idea of having their personal information listed in that manner!!🥰

THANK you for caring to share this important information!💝

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

No reviews coming from me

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE Too Late....Too Late

We already know your first name & where you live.

Plus posted PICTURES...............

LOL

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't do that but I do leave reviews on Yelp which require neither your photo or your real name unless you're elite which I stopped doing after realizing how important privacy is online. So no go with Open Table other than making reservations. 

Respected Contributor

Good!

honest reviews vs @##$%%%^

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~