Respected Contributor

It's 65 here today, and will be about 71 tomorrow (Friday).  The weekend forecast, however, calls for 30's and 40's and our first snow of the season (lake effect from Lake Erie).  I still have flowers blooming on my patio; we haven't even had a frost yet (near the lake).  I fear this is the beginning of the end........boo hoo!  Cat Tongue

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

It's 65 here today, and will be about 71 tomorrow (Friday).  The weekend forecast, however, calls for 30's and 40's and our first snow of the season (lake effect from Lake Erie).  I still have flowers blooming on my patio; we haven't even had a frost yet (near the lake).  I fear this is the beginning of the end........boo hoo!  Cat Tongue

@2blonde I live in the western suburbs of Chicago and it is warmer outside than it is in my house right now (71 outside, 61 inside).  Tomorrow is 65 and then the cold winds blow in with our first potential snow . . . this weather is just too crazy for me!

Honored Contributor

Same here in Southeastern Wisconsin. 65 and Sunny today and tomorrow, and then Saturday, 30's windy, and first frost!!!!I think this is the end of the nice weather here too.Oh well it was nice to have this in November.........

Esteemed Contributor
Yep! That's life in the great lakes region. Sunny 70's Thursday, snow & high winds on Saturday.
Gives me a great excuse to have a
B I G wardrobe! Hahaha!
Honored Contributor

Same here on the East Coast.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe  Sounds like you're exactly one day ahead of us.  I should just check in with you when I need to know tomorrow's weather forecast!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

It's the same for the mitten

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@momtochloe  Sounds like you're exactly one day ahead of us.  I should just check in with you when I need to know tomorrow's weather forecast!

Feel free my friend @2blonde . . . I just went out to check for the mail and it is like summer again . . . unbelievable . . . I mean I'm looking at the calendar and it is November . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Same here on the East Coast.

right, it isnt just in ohio......maryland is expecting this type of weather also......along with a number of other states.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

Feel free my friend @2blonde . . . I just went out to check for the mail and it is like summer again . . . unbelievable . . . I mean I'm looking at the calendar and it is November . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe  Well, I remember clearly last Thanksgiving I went to a friend's home for dinner and it was in the 70's, and we spent much of the day outside!  I don't think we'll be so lucky this year........they're predicting rain for turkey day!

Laura loves cats!