Honored Contributor

May be an image of 5 people and text that says 'One year clean, and then I run into my dealer in front of the grocery store! សល'

Respected Contributor

I may have to "visit" the stand before the Super Bowl begins. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I was going to go to the grocery store to bring a king cake to the party tonight, but called it off because I heard they were staked outside. I am not ready yet. 

Honored Contributor

LOL!  My neighbor is a cookie mom and I caught her loading up her car with boxes of cookies one day last week.  I broke down and purchased some thin mints right then. Smiley Happy

About 25 years ago I was a cookie mom and had a garage full of cookies.  It was one of those very snowy winters where it was hard to get out but I had a full supply of treats!

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla   Haha, I have two boxes of Trefoils on order.  Hope I don't run into any more "dealers".  But......life's too short to not have a least one box per year.  

Super Contributor

Best to just hand them a $10 bill and walk away empty handed before they see the tears in your eyes. Smiley LOL

@drizzellla wrote:

May be an image of 5 people and text that says 'One year clean, and then I run into my dealer in front of the grocery store! សល'

Honored Contributor

I would love to be able to find GS cookies this easy; am not finding anything at all within 50 miles of me in WV!

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I would love to be able to find GS cookies this easy; am not finding anything at all within 50 miles of me in WV!

In our area, every Walmart and Sam's Club has a Girl Scout selling cookies. And just about every grocery store on the weekends.

Some stores let the Girl Scouts stand inside the entrance way of the store. So they don't have to stand outside in the cold.

Yesterday our local Facebook group listed all the Girl Scouts selling cookies. They listed the stores and the hours, they would be there.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla 

lol!! I fell off the wagon too!!

Respected Contributor

Ah...thin mints.  There's just nothing like them.  I can eat the entire box of thin mints all by myself.