Esteemed Contributor

I dont know if any of you have children or grandchildren who are into One Direction. Well my one granddaughter is, thats ALL she talks about. lol. They now came out w dolls of the group that are blowing off the shelves. Some more than others. She likes Niall and he sells big.

So anyway, I was all ready to overpay on a doll on ebay since I could not find him anywhere else and because she says all I want for Christmas is One Direction stuff. All sold out in stores (daughter checked) and online. )In fact their tickets to their shows next year here in PA are sold out a YEAR in advance)

Conclusion; I decided to look one more time on Toys R US website, which was sold out the days before, and there he was. Im glad I checked more because I only paid 19.99 instead of 30 or more dollars on ebay. (It reminds me of the days when I waited in line for Cabbage Patch dolls for my daughter...lol).

So in the event anyone is looking for these keep looking, dont pay someone on ebay who over charges. Also the One Direction website has lots of cute One Direction items, some of which Im thinking of getting.

(PS I joked to my husband, we should have bought these dolls, we could make a haul on them on ebay. BUT I think thats mean to over charge to rip people off.)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles