Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting, with so much ick in the world this brings smiles. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh!  I should have stated.  These pictures are all the same baby...but I did see a smaller one that I couldn't get a picture of.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - Oh, thank you so much for sharing. So glad you got to see a couple before you went away. They will be awaiting your return - and maybe a couple of more, lol.

Trusted Contributor

THIS is what I've been waiting for! How adorable! Isn't Mother Nature grand! The level of trust these deer have for you is amazing. For them to bring their babies for you to see. Just when I think the world is one big s**t show I see your posts and my faith is restored. I hope all goes well on your trip, I know how hard it is to put a parent in a nursing home. Good Luck and God Bless.❤️🦌

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Wow!  Miracles of nature with the Wick's help.   Congratulations Casa Wick. 

Welcome to the world, wee one!   😍

Woofs and kisses to godmother sweet Cricket.   💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

BABY! Awwww. What a darling.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

What a welcome sight!  All the Sweet Moms showing off their babies.  (I'm assuming more than one?)  Simply adorable.  Well, @MamaWick looks like you'll need to double up on the carrots .. your wonderful deer family just got larger.  But, they're so worth it!

Thanks so much for this special treat.

EDIT:  sorry, only one baby but we love her.  

Respected Contributor

What a beauty!  Thank you @MamaWick .  Such a beauty with a distinctive spot pattern.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

oh Babe! 😍

this will sustain me until you return

safe travels

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    She heard about MamaWick and her carrots and here she comes.  What a spotted beauty.

kindness is strength