Respected Contributor

An Item I am interested in the Oct Insider states available Oct 15.  When I enter the item # online it says "Sold Out".   Does that sold out and Oct 15 date mean it will not be available in stock and online until Oct 15???

Thanks anyone......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oct Insider Question....

Yes exactly.

Honored Contributor

When the InsideQ first comes out, often the item numbers ( the now numbers) aren't activated online yet. Just keep checking back. Regardless of the supposed date that they say something is available in the magazine, I've seen them ship before the date stated. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I just do not understand why I am not getting the Qinside Magazine electronically! I have written here before and had a Customer Service Rep help me but to no positive outcome.!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

An Item I am interested in the Oct Insider states available Oct 15.  When I enter the item # online it says "Sold Out".   Does that sold out and Oct 15 date mean it will not be available in stock and online until Oct 15???

Thanks anyone......

@ScarletDove  I think you've hit on exactly what the message means.  IT WON'T BE AVAILABLE UNTIL OCT. 15TH.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove

I was trying to order an item from the Insider for the last 2 days. It kept saying "not available" or "sold out." I kept checking & just now I was able to order it. Just keep checking, you might get lucky!

Respected Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@ScarletDove

I was trying to order an item from the Insider for the last 2 days. It kept saying "not available" or "sold out." I kept checking & just now I was able to order it. Just keep checking, you might get lucky!

@Tribesters  Thanks for the feedback and hint, I will give it a try.......