Honored Contributor

Re: OMG This Weather is Nuts.......

On 3/11/2014 LipstickDiva said:

It is 61 degrees out side right now. However, we have a Winter Storm Warning in effect until Thursday at 12:00 and are expected to get 6-10" of snow. It is supposed to start with rain late tonight and then change over to snow with a high tomorrow of 33 and a high Thursday of 18!!!!!!

And in the next couple of days, we are looking at wind chills in parts of Ohio to be as low as 15 below zero again. We made it to near 70 in the middle of the state today. Sure wish it could last!

Honored Contributor

I'm just happy the warm spell only lasted two days...not enough time for plants to start budding and get killed by tomorrow's blizzard.

Wait...I just wrote I'm HAPPY it's FREEZING again??????

Super Contributor

It was 76 here today and suppose to be in the 20's tomorrow night.

Esteemed Contributor

it was a beautiful day today....around 60 or so....I had all my windows open till about 7:30 tonight....and only because it was getting dark....

tomorrow it appears we are going to have thundershowers...and around 55...

I talked to my sister and my sister-in-law....both live in Michigan and they were expecting a bad snow storm...we usually get whatever they have...the following day....but I guess not this time...

Valued Contributor

it was absolutely beautiful yesterday----today, not so much---in the morning, there was snow, big wind and sun all at the same time---and 32 degrees now, 28degrees going to 19 tonight I WANT SPRING. Smiley Sad(
Respected Contributor

Weather has been very mild here. So sorry to hear about the snow in other parts of the country.

Honored Contributor

Mid 40's yesterday and today. Snow is just missing us. Temps are heading back toward 0. It's better than its been, so I'll take it.

Respected Contributor

It was beautiful and 60 here today, but winter will return tomorrow night.

Honored Contributor

It started to pour down rain in the middle of the night then changed over to a heavy, wet snow around 7:00ish or so this morning.

Our parking lot is completely covered in snow, cars are covered and I've heard plows going in the parking lot for over an hour now!

They upped our snow total to 8-12" now. It looks gorgeous outside with big, huge flakes coming down at a steady pace but I'm over this.