Valued Contributor

I thought her weddinig was beautiful and  very very tasteful.  I also very much loved her choice of flowers at the church for fall.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

What channel carried the wedding?    And, where's the thread with all the photos?

TLC showed the entire wedding.  I don't know where the photos are posted, cannot find them.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

What channel carried the wedding?    And, where's the thread with all the photos?

TLC showed the entire wedding.  I don't know where the photos are posted, cannot find them.

@lovesallanimals  @Tyak  here is the thread: Eugenie's Wedding

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

She IS a true princess! The tiara was amazing! The dress... not my taste, just like the Meghan’s.

I love the gown!  Beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Of the three weddings, Kate, Meghan and Eugenie, Kate's  gown was the prettiest, just my opinion.  As for Eugenie's crown, it is absolutely gorgeous.  Love those emeralds, my birthstone.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Don't forget the groom who was shining waiting her arrival and quite taken during the ceremony.  I thought the reading and sermon relating to the novel, the Great Gatsby, was so romantic.

Respected Contributor

I thought that the Tiara is beautiful but also she looked beautiful. I lover her dress. I think I love her look better than I liked Meghan's look. .Although Meghan's wedding was beautiful also. 

Trusted Contributor

Not really a fan of the dress, although it looked lovely on her. 

Eugenie, was a stunning bride, and that Tiara, beautiful, doesn’t really say enough! 

Honored Contributor

This was a true royal wedding and not a media circus, as was the last one... I personally found her overall look the best of the lot... I loved the gown and that tiara stole the show, especially since she smartly chose not to hide it with a headdress... She truly looked radiant... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative