Respected Contributor

I just watched the part when Eugenie came out of the limo through the wedding ceremony.  OMG I could not take my eyes off that tiara!  it was the most spectacular piece of jewelry.  Those emeralds were the size of eggs and those diamonds.  I did not notice much else but that tiara.  It was just amazing.  She looked absolutely beautiful, loved the gown. The diamond and emerald earrings were a wedding gift from her husband.  I am a redhead so I am partial to emeralds.

Respected Contributor

Re: OMG - That Tiara!!

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I just watched the part when Eugenie came out of the limo through the wedding ceremony.  OMG I could not take my eyes off that tiara!  it was the most spectacular piece of jewelry.  Those emeralds were the size of eggs and those diamonds.  I did not notice much else but that tiara.  It was just amazing.  She looked absolutely beautiful, loved the gown. The diamond and emerald earrings were a wedding gift from her husband.  I am a redhead so I am partial to emeralds.

Almost 100 carats for the large emerald.  It looked beautiful when the sun shone through it.  The dress was beautiful too.  She looked like a true princess,  

Honored Contributor

I would wear that sucker to get the mail, LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I agree!  I loved the tiara & her dress too!  Very regal and she looked like a princess.  I like her look better than Meghan's....her dress was too severe for my taste....just my opinion though.

Honored Contributor

We already have on very long post on the subject of the wedding.  There are a ton of pictures of and comments about the tiara as well as the dress, church, guests, etc.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the gown, but the tiera is beautiful!!! 

Image result for Eugenie's tiara

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Almost 100 carats for the large emerald.  It looked beautiful when the sun shone through it.  The dress was beautiful too.  She looked like a true princess,  

She IS a true princess! The tiara was amazing! The dress... not my taste, just like the Meghan’s.

Respected Contributor

What channel carried the wedding?    And, where's the thread with all the photos?

Trusted Contributor

I loved the dress.  The lines of it, the weight of it, the fabric.  She really did look like a princess so unlike Meghan who is not a princess.....big difference in attitudes and taste and upbringing....of course in upbringing since she was never a royal.  I saw that photo that was a closeup of her green eyes and it seemed to match the emerald in her tiara.  Gorgeous.  

Trusted Contributor

What gown?  The Tiara is just stunning.