Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I live in NYC near Nassau County, there is a newspaper called Newsday. Anyway I get emails from them, they sent me vote for the cutest canine (a contest). I looked at all of the dogs, there were a lot, I don't know how you pick just one, they're all so stinking cute! I would have posted a link, but when it comes to technology, I am an idiot!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 -

You don't need to post a link.

Anyone can just put Newsday Cutest Canine in the search bar and you can see the website link.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Here it is.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: OMG Such Cute Dogs

[ Edited ]

Cute is in the eyes of the owner.

See the following rascals and many more here:

contests.newsday.com/engine/ApprovedSubmissions.aspx?PageType=APPROVED&ContestID=18499

Grumpy

Beautiful

Pretty

Fluffy

Not sure what's going on here, but....

Not fair, puppies are always cute.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Jordon2, i live in Nassau County and get Newsday on Sunday.  I didnt know anything about the cutest dog contest.  I found the info and just fell in love with all the dogs.  how do decide on one?  All adorable.

Honored Contributor

@Dory19 wrote:

Hi Jordon2, i live in Nassau County and get Newsday on Sunday.  I didnt know anything about the cutest dog contest.  I found the info and just fell in love with all the dogs.  how do decide on one?  All adorable.

@Dory19 they're all so cute, I couldn't pick just one.

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG Such Cute Dogs

[ Edited ]

All darling.  Hope they and all pups and cats have good homes!!!