Esteemed Contributor

Now That Is My Kind Of Snow!

We got 2 or 3 inches of wet snow late yesterday afternoon and early evening, not a trace of it now.

I know we will get hammered at some point but this one was nice.

Respected Contributor

Re: Now That Is My Kind Of Snow!

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

We got 2 or 3 inches of wet snow late yesterday afternoon and early evening, not a trace of it now.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Nice, just pretty enough and no shoveling!  We got about an inch yesterday, snowing tomorrow again with 7 degrees for the low! and 27 for the high.  Way early to have this low temp weather, we've had it for a couple weeks.  We're in the metro Denver area.  brrrrrr

Honored Contributor

Same, we just have a trace on the grass, the rain washed the rest away.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123  I'm in NE PA.  The temp went up overnight so it didn't last long.

Last night DD called me a few minutes after she left work to come home (a 35 mile commute). She was just chirping, an inch of wet snow, there was an accident. She said some people forget how to drive in a little bit of snow, how do you forget in 7 months. 

Esteemed Contributor

They forget IT'S TIME TO........ SLOW DOWN!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2    That's the way our snow always is.  The atmosphere is so dry that it doesn't melt, it just evaporates.  It usually snows at night and by noon there's no trace of it and the streets are dry.

We've already had unusually large snowfalls in the mountains with ski areas opening this coming week but none except flurries down here in Albuquerque.  It's cold and windy though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 ,I wasa wondering how much snow you got. It just sleeted and rained here in east central Pa. It was in the mid 20's this morning.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@rockygems123  I'm in NE PA.  The temp went up overnight so it didn't last long.

Last night DD called me a few minutes after she left work to come home (a 35 mile commute). She was just chirping, an inch of wet snow, there was an accident. She said some people forget how to drive in a little bit of snow, how do you forget in 7 months. 

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Isn't that the truth?!  Crazy thing here in Colorado, people mostly drive OK in the snow, rain not so much, scares them lol.