Honored Contributor

On the fritz againWoman Frustrated  Started working yesterday and just now noticed that hearts are not being posted....oh well, I know you folks love me even if I'm not getting my daily dose of heartsWoman Wink 

Trusted Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

On the fritz againWoman Frustrated  Started working yesterday and just now noticed that hearts are not being posted....oh well, I know you folks love me even if I'm not getting my daily dose of heartsWoman Wink 

@phoenixbrd  I noticed it too. We’re still able to post so that much is working. lol!

Honored Contributor

Re: Notifications

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@phoenixbrd......bet we wait for more than a week for it to be fixed.  At least I haven't had to sign in a number of times like yesterday.....  I too am still giving folks hearts.  

Honored Contributor

I’m still leaving comments and giving out hearts as always.

@phoenixbrd  You’re cute 💕💕

Esteemed Contributor

Now is your opportunity to tell me how you really feel . . . I won't get any notification, anyway!

The only way I can see if there is a response required is to check my profile.  The notification feed is non-functional for me - has been for several days.

Hearts all around!❤️

Cogito ergo sum