Trusted Contributor

WAIT! What do you mean there’s nothing else coming from QVC? All of my orders (two accounts mind you) have all been delivered as of last night?

NOOOOOOOO! Going into withdrawal. My UPS man will forget me! My postal carrier will completely forget how to overstuff my mailbox!!!

😱😱😱

Honored Contributor

Re: Nothing else on the way!?

Funny....lol   If I don't get a delivery from UPS, Fedex or  Usps on any day, I feel like something is wrong.  So, I checkout their websites to see what's on the way and if nothing is on the way, I feel depressed.  

Respected Contributor

Hahaha - gotta have that steady flow.  Smiley Very Happy

I've got 2 orders out for delivery today, and placed a new order of some Linea today 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirdieGal  Smiley Tongue  After the withdrawals subside, you will quickly get used to the freedom! 

Trusted Contributor

@phoenixbrd

Well most of what I have been buying has been for Christmas gifts. But I still enjoy all the unveiling. 

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal I love all the package deliveries too.So much fun to order,anticipate and finally reveal.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been going thru the same withdrawal. I always seem to be ordering on-line from: QVC, Walmart or Costco. I just received 3 Isaac Mizrahi mockneck cotton tunics - do I need it? NO!!! Two days ago, I received 2 of the tops, which the mailman put at my front door. Today I received the 3rd top, which the mailman put in the large slot of the community mailbox. Last week I received a set of 5 cookie sheets (2 larger sizes and 3 smaller sizes) thru Costco. One of the larger size sheets was dented in several places - so I called the company in Texas - and they sent me a replacement - with a return label. Tomorrow I have to go to UPS and send back the dented one. Today I received Costco's updated products on-line and saw the English Laundry Coffret Set for Men (4 bottles of cologne) - and I like men's cologne on me so I ordered it - $36.99. In the past few weeks I received a large coffee table and end table for my family room thru Costco. When I order from Walmart - everything arrives separately from the vendor - so I have to make sure I'm home. I'm just so busy!!!! YES - the UPS guy knows me!!!!