Honored Contributor

I have a birthday this month - and here it is only the first of June - I got email with birthday discounts from:

JCP

Chico's

Hanes

Walgreen's

There's usually a fairly generous one from LandsEnd.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA    You're ahead of me.  I, too, have a birthday and have heard from no one. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My favorite is the free sundae at Culver's.

Esteemed Contributor

Kohls used to give $10 for a birthday reward.

Don't get that present anymore but @ALRATIBA 

download.jpeg-3.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I have a birthday this month - and here it is only the first of June - I got email with birthday discounts from:

JCP

Chico's

Hanes

Walgreen's

There's usually a fairly generous one from LandsEnd.

I also have a June birthday. In addition to those you listed, I received birthday discounts at Kohl's and Eddie Bauer.

Respected Contributor
While it may make us feel special when retailers acknowledge our birthdays, it is like any other retail promotion, it's done to drum up business.

If you are "given" $10, more than likely you will spend more than that.

Happy Birthday June babies 🎈
Honored Contributor

A HAPPY JUNE BIRTHDAY TO:

@ALRATIBA @Kachina624 @CalminHeart 

92d638a3be88912cbdb01d6575d36efb.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Not so stingy!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ALRATIBA    You're ahead of me.  I, too, have a birthday and have heard from no one. 

@Kachina624 

Its early in June, Im sure the discount birthday celebrations will be rolling in for you soon....

I used to get a postcard from a Diner in Marble Falls, TX for a free meal for my Birthday....they are famous for their homemade pies...YUMMM 😋

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

Happy Birthday!

I'm not a Kohl's or Eddie Bauer shopper.   I tend to stay with the same retailers where I'm familiar with the merchandise / sizing / etc.

--------------------------------------------------

@CalminHeart wrote:

I also have a June birthday. In addition to those you listed, I received birthday discounts at Kohl's and Eddie Bauer.

Respected Contributor

My birthday is this month too and yesterday I received a card from Sephora telling me I can choose from 3 options for a birthday gift.